Domnarski Farm Blog Log

The Domnarski Farm is located on 55 acres of beautiful Massachusetts pasture land and woods, abutting thousands of additional acres of undeveloped and conservation land. We offer horse boarding opportunities and will host monthly trail rides welcoming others to trailer in their horses for a day of pleasant riding. Below is a chronological account of the latest noteworthy developments and events!

Saturday, February 12, 2005


We enjoyed a great two hour ride. If I ever thought it might get a little cold today, I was totally wrong. The horse's spirits were high, and our blood got pumping as we headed down the snowy paths. We quickly went from peaceful trail riding to moderate wilderness riding. Riding over the hills and across small creeks kept me quite warm. The real adventures happened when we encountered unexpected surprises, such as a fallen tree where we needed to work our way around, or crossing a puddle, and my horse being the only one who though she shouldn't get her feet wet. LOL. Depending on the saddle sores (not on my horse!) I am ready to do it again as early as tomorrow. And why not??? The trails are right there--right off the property!!! Now how much luckier can I be, as a boarder? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home