Domnarski Farm Blog Log

The Domnarski Farm is located on 55 acres of beautiful Massachusetts pasture land and woods, abutting thousands of additional acres of undeveloped and conservation land. We offer horse boarding opportunities and will host monthly trail rides welcoming others to trailer in their horses for a day of pleasant riding. Below is a chronological account of the latest noteworthy developments and events!

Sunday, February 06, 2005


Danni and I got our first trail ride in for the year yesterday. It was 1 hour and 40 minutes and Danni/Nikki's first snow ride. It was warmer than I thought it would be and I actually had to take off my fur hat and ride without gloves because I was hot. Not bad for February in New England! Puppy enjoyed the trip too! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2005 12:52:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We had an AWESOME ride today. These trails right off the Domnarski property must be the best kept secret in the area. These are all even level, nicely groomed trails, with plenty of room to ride 2 or 3 horses side by side. We rode our horses at a nice walk, and it took ua a little under 2 hours on what the Domnarski's call the "small loop". It probably was about 4.5 to 5 miles, so I can only imagine what the "big loop" might look like!

The sun, the snow, and the fresh air, and espescially the breathtaking scenery were enjoyed by us and horses equally. Nikki was the best horse EVER. No balking, no acting silly; I never felt so safe and sure of my little "bad" horse like I did today. I think we both needed that after such a long time of not really getting out.

It goes without saying, these trails deserve to be enjoyed by many!!! So, make sure you all join us on our next ride soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home