Domnarski Farm Blog Log

The Domnarski Farm is located on 55 acres of beautiful Massachusetts pasture land and woods, abutting thousands of additional acres of undeveloped and conservation land. We offer horse boarding opportunities and will host monthly trail rides welcoming others to trailer in their horses for a day of pleasant riding. Below is a chronological account of the latest noteworthy developments and events!

Monday, October 16, 2006


Susan and I had a fun time on the trails and I am planning to come out tomorrow morning 10:00 AM with my 2 horses again and Jayne will be riding Bonnie this time. Just wanted to let you know! I have to squeeze in all the trail rides I can before it gets to sloppy and cold out there! Thanks, Vicky
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home