Domnarski Farm Blog Log

The Domnarski Farm is located on 55 acres of beautiful Massachusetts pasture land and woods, abutting thousands of additional acres of undeveloped and conservation land. We offer horse boarding opportunities and will host monthly trail rides welcoming others to trailer in their horses for a day of pleasant riding. Below is a chronological account of the latest noteworthy developments and events!

Thursday, November 24, 2005


First snow of the winter at the Domnarski Farm. Happy Thanksgiving!!!  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12/03/2005 10:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Domnarski Farm GREAT title this post. I am actually looking for horse articles related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other horse articles related blogs. Thank you.

 
At 12/04/2005 04:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Domnarski Farm GREAT title this post. I am actually looking for picture frame related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other picture frame related blogs. Thank you.

 
At 12/04/2005 06:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Domnarski Farm, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title this post. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a picture frame related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my picture frame related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link picture frame. Thank you and I wish you well .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home